PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
This is a family friendly site, and we DO NOT accept or allow the following types of sites into our program: Gambling, Adult content (porn, sites with adult ad's or content), Pharmacy (Cheap drugs, Viagra, male/female enhancement, etc.), Hate, Link Farms or Spam Sites.
Terms & Conditions
- Words IIF, IIFCT, Indian Innovators Foundation, Indian Innovators Foundation Charitable Trust all belongs to Indian Innovators Foundation Trust, New Delhi
- Examination Fees is NOT Refundable under any circumstances. Our Organization or any Individual of Indian Innovators Foundation Trust shall not be held responsible for the delay or non receipt for the Application Form sent by you through any means of postal / courier service.
- Submission of Incorrect or Misleading Information, Documents, Fees shall lead REJECTION OF APPLICATION. There is no 100% assurance for scholarship. Only ISAT Merit listed applicants shall be granted. Panel's Decision will be Final and cannot be challenged by the applicant or any other third party
- If examination or any application request form is found incomplete or misleading then request form will be rejected and fees shall not be refunded but the applicant can re-apply again by the request form with fresh addition of application fees.
- Indian Innovators Foundation Trust reserves the rights to amend the terms and conditions at any point (if required) without any prior notice.
Email & SMS Option Policy
When using any of Indian Innovators Foundation Trust service you will be opted in to receive SMS / Phone / Email updates (if required).
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Indian Innovators Foundation Trust used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Indian Innovators Foundation Trust.
Limitation of Liability :
Indian Innovators Foundation Trust shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the services offered on this site or any documents related to IIF, or the performance of the services.
Typographical Errors :
In the event that a Indian Innovators Foundation Trust line / word / sentence or other is mistakenly listed / printed, Indian Innovators Foundation Trust reserves the right to change or update the same without any prior notice.
Term; Termination :
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or other process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Indian Innovators Foundation Trust without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
The entire content included in this site and our documents, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the Trademark and other copyright laws, and is the property of Indian Innovators Foundation Trust. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Indian Innovators Foundation Trust. Indian Innovators Foundation Trust has RESERVED ALL RIGHTS. No Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site or any other documents related to Indian Innovators Foundation Trust. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site or any other IIF related documents is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Indian Innovators Foundation Trust. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site or given/provided by IIF.
Indian Innovators Foundation Trust may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to Indian Innovators Foundation Trust.
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site. Indian Innovators Foundation Trust's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions.
Use of Site :
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Indian Innovators Foundation Trust or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
Participation Disclaimer :
Indian Innovators Foundation Trust does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, Indian Innovators Foundation Trust is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, Indian Innovators Foundation Trust reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Indian Innovators Foundation Trust in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Indian Innovators Foundation Trust, its officers, directors/trustees, employees from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
Third-Party Links :
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Indian Innovators Foundation Trust may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Indian Innovators Foundation Trust, Indian Innovators Foundation Trust has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Indian Innovators Foundation Trust. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Indian Innovators Foundation Trust seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
For Membership :
- Member Schools / College / Institution have to allow Indian Innovators Foundation Trust Trust to organize/ Conduct Events (minimum two and maximum Three in a year) like Scholarship Test (ISAT), Innovators Club Fest, CodeCube etc.
- Members have to submit their membership application form along with all the necessary documents to get their renumeration/expanses (if any) before day 25th of that month.
- Membership amount through "Swacch and Swasth Bharat Abhiyaan" is just for travel, lodging and transpostation purpose only.
- Dates of above events will be discussed as per availability by schools. ISAT is conducted on any Sundays of April, July, October.
- All the digital learning content provided by IIF is copyrighted, Member Schools / College / Institution are not allowed to share it to any other Schools/ College / Institution either they are the part of that Schools/ College / Institution or our Member. We provides Study material Separately to our members and Schools / College / Institution who are not our member, not allowed to use our study material in any case. Study material for only class 9th, 10th , 11th and 12th will be provided.
- Members should have to allow students / candidates of any Schools / College / Institution to participate in event organized by IIF and cannot force to allow or disallow any candidate to participate.
- Digital Learning Study Material will be sent within a month after approval of membership to Schools / College / Institution. Other information and Government Schemes information will be sent monthly to share with students.
- Members can help IIF by any type to help and support in any field our initiatives to make education better and innovative.
- Digital Learning content will be decided by IIF and provided content will be based on Syllabus Provided by Schools / College / Institution at the time of Membership Approval. If any difference occurs then it will be discussed. Currently IIF provides services only for students of class / std. 9th or higher.
- Wrong information provided by Schools / College / Institution may create any problem to providing services as says and it may also cause cancellation of membership.
- Zonal Round of Festivals Like Innovators Club and CodeCube will be merged with the functions organized by Schools / College / Institution (like, annual / republic / new year independence day etc. functions ).
- All the Dates / Details / Amounts will be decided by IIF, members will have no right to change but they can suggest what will be best and our panel will consider their suggestions if possible. Indian Innovators Foundation Trust Trust reserves all the rights regarding any issue and membership.
- Membership will only valid for one academic session. Schools / College / Institution will have to renew their membership every year and they cannot transfer or share membership with any other Schools/ College / Institution in any case.
- If any content, details / information delays to reach member schools on time as said, then members have to inform IIF and ask reason before further proceeding. Maybe miscommunication or wrong details can cause such problems.
- Member Schools / College / Institution who are availing Scholarship Test (ISAT) forms for students, have to co-operate with IIF for examination fee. No TA/DA will be provided for Member or Scholar.
- Members cannot duplicate anything belongs to IIF and cannot charge any extra amount to students for anything provided by IIF it will be punishable. If anything duplicate or fraud happens, then members have to immediately report IIF.
Privacy & Policies
INDIAN INNOVATORS FOUNDATION is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from November 2007.
Information We Collect
1. Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
2. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you signup to our newsletter, register for information or make a purchase.
3. Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website to our advertisers. Such information will not identify you personally it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Similarly to the above, we may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
All computers have the ability to automatically accept or decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which determines how to deal with cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
1. To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
2. To meet our contractual commitments to you.
3. To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Further, we may use your data so that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services which we consider may be of interest to you. We may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented at the time your information was collected.
If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
If you do not want us to use your data for our or third parties you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data.
Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
1. Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
2. Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
3. To assist fraud protection and minimize credit risk.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access To Information
Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
Payment & Refund Policy
We thank you and appreciate your donation / support to INDIAN INNOVATORS FOUNDATION. We make public about our policy on refund and cancellation of donations / fees received through Online or Offline as under:-
- No refund/cancellation request for the amount paid by any donor/applicant/member/candidate will be entertained.
- For any online donations / fees through the online payment gateway after the payment is accepted from our Online Payment Gateway service providers unless there is a Misuse Notification (Theft of Payment Source) from our Payment Gateway Service Providers / Bank. Refund Timeline shall be 5-15 Business Days for Misuse Notifications or as per law / bank / payment gateway provider process time.
- For any offline donations / fees through Demand Draft is strictly non-refundable under any circumstances.
- The donation will be used for social developmental initiated by INDIAN INNOVATORS FOUNDATION.
- Other Fees shall be used to process the Application, Administrative Expenses and Evaluation of the Applicant.
Working Days are Monday To Friday excluding holidays.
Annotation or Words used in this website or on any other Indian Innovators Foundation Trust documents
We have used some words on this website or any other documents/forms related to Indian Innovators Foundation Trust for easy understanding but they have same meaning as below described.
IIF, IIFCT, Indian Innovators Foundation, Indian Innovators Foundation Charitable Trust - Indian Innovators Foundation Trust, New Delhi
ISAT - Innovators Scholarship cum Aptitude Test,
Member - Member Schools / Colleges / Institutions of IIF,
Student / Candidate - Candidate who applied for ISAT or students of IIF Member School / College / Institution,
Digital Learning - Digital Learning Content Provided/Decided By IIF,
Site/Website - our website www.iifct.org / www.iifct.com or other related websites